RSS

20 Jan

ret-4Is it almost time already? Another upcoming all-women-lets-talk-about-us-gathering? Oh-my-goodness! I am so pumped up with vigor and vitality, even I am amazed at the rate at which I have surpassed my exercise goals to date! #CurvyGoals

I am getting my body in shape and looking forward to more jubilation with the girls and at the same time cleansing my mind for all the goodies it will be receiving at the electrifying upcoming Total Woman Conference 2017!

Come Thursday, April 27th to Saturday 29th 2017, do you know that the beautiful two-toned pastel decorated hallways of Ace conference center at Lafayette Hills in Pennsylvania would again be hosting yet another rewarding and even more gratifying 3 days/2 nights women only conference? Organized by the acclaimed Total Woman Movement? #SoExcitedForTWC2017

So, if you are like me, who’s super-honey-crisp apple-high, excited and almost packing for the event; #Accept-My-TWM-High-five!

logo-twOr if you are still wondering or contemplating what’s up with this year’s conference that requires your precious time away from your preferred activities, your hard earned money or the invasion of personal space as you share a room… You-are-not-alone but in for the thrill of a lifetime with other ladies who are on fire for God and ready to help you spell the word “HELP” by just revealing the secrets of splendor in togetherness!

Do you know that as you read this, the founder and planning committee of TW Movement are busy working day and night to create a personalized “go-ahead-and-flourish baskets-workshop” just because you are fondly thought of? #Special.ret-6

They are so thrilled that you will be making time out of your busy schedules to mingle and network with other ladies who have journeyed through life’s experiences and are overflowing with available and tangible resources to help you move forward to the next level in life #Seasoned

Am talking about women who have been there, done that and are finally at peace, established and rooted in the comfort of their gifting, excelling in all profitable aspects of life and are ready and equipped to pass the baton over to you #Settled

This year’s conference promises…’nourishing, fulfilling tools we need as women and that extra burst to push past our finish line! It promises not to just scratch the surface but to delve deep into the roots of the emotional, financial, marital, career and entrepreneurial aspects of our lives. WE COME TO BE TRULY EMPOWERED TO MOVE, It promises closure to those open wounds we have been fanning for too long! It promises to build up our hopes in times of hopelessness as it gently leads us up and out of our fixation by guiding us into the new “all we can be us”.

ret-2This year’s conference promises to walk down with you to the root, deal with that, walk you up the fruit, deal with that, and walk you up to the mountain top and giving you what it takes to remain there. #ToolsToExcel

So many lessons and treasured memories I have received from the past TW conference, and so many more I am anticipating at the upcoming 2017 Total Woman Conference…the question is are you ready to create space for that time of your life with TW Movement?

It’s one thing to keep attending seminars and workshops religiously without getting the message and putting it to work thereafter! Finally saying ‘Oh, so this is it! Or “Oh yeah, I got this”, ‘Isn’t it time for us to walk out of a conference and confidently look our demons in the eyes and say OK now, I got this, you’ve got to go!! – Literally, isn’t that the reason why we come together in the first place? To help each other kick out the strongholds, nourish each other with tools needed to move forward and exit the seminar with a satisfied smile on our faces?

We come in with a burden, we walk out lighter with strategies to move to the next level!

Are you on a career path that seems to lead nowhere and wondering how to switch or re-direct your purpose? Is it a difficult relationship or a marriage about to hit the rocks? Or that incident from the past, that’s now a mental health issue but too embarrassing to discuss? Is it still brewing? Did you experience being raped, rejected or relinquished? Hmm, believe me Sisters, You are not alone!ret-7

Would you like to discuss how to achieve stability as a single mother or a widower? Are you looking for a path to recovery? Are you a care giver of a special needs child or family member, overwhelmed but fully obligated to keep on living? Intimacy discussions and how to set the mood right for a happier marriage? Are you seasoned and experienced? The younger ladies might learn a thing or two from you!

Ladies!! We are all either natural rule-followers or rebels, we try to live our lives righteously and then allow grace to come in when we don’t. We repent and thank God for His grace when we miss it knowing we have been redeemed by His mercy. Are we not so special and settled when we live freely from the bondage of falling short? So why are we still living in the past?

How many times have we had a voice saying to us ‘Just look at the mess you made?  See what you did? I told you not to do this, and you didn’t listen to me! Now look at you! ‘Instead, God reached down into our holes, lifted us up and out of it, and He dusted the dirt and shame off us! Even hugged us with the most loving and comforting embrace, with no sign of bitterness, disappointment, or anger. #Settledret-1

Is that not grace? God’s unconditional love and forgiveness in our life, especially when we don’t deserve it.

Today, if you are reading this! Do-your-victory-dance! Hooray!!’because…

You are being invited to a one of a kind Holistic Conference!

TWC 2017 is here!! To help you move out of your perceived comfort zone, to take charge of the task ahead of you, live life to the fullest by God’s grace! Which is that same freedom we are called to live in.  #BeSecuredSettledSatisfied

More to come…

Yours in HOPE!

Yinka.

*** For more information and signing up, visit: http://www.totalwomanmovement.com

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

23 responses to “Creating space for the time of your life: Introducing Total Woman Conference 2017

1. Dr. Omolara Adelabu-Jones

January 21, 2017 at 10:56 pm

Hi Yinka!
    This is such an amazing write up, and I truly encourage every Female to attend!
    Seems like its happening the same weekend of our FGGC Sagamu alumni reunion in Texas this year!
    But not withstanding, those who are not attending will certainly be there, I for sure should be in Delaware that week and will be there!
    Let’s chat more later
    Good job girl!
    We are all sooo proud of you!

2. Tope

January 21, 2017 at 4:22 pm

Enough time to plan my itinerary! Looking forward to another retreat with everyone.
    Thanks for starting the Talk!!

3. Pastor Tim.

January 21, 2017 at 4:19 pm

Another outlet prepared to propel and position women into the right panel of prosperity!
    Keep it up Sis Yinka.

4. Kemi

January 21, 2017 at 4:14 pm

Countdown…
    So excited too
    Will the Mecados be attending again?

5. Bubemi

January 21, 2017 at 4:13 pm

Wow! Yinka, this seems like an amazing event for women! I will pass on to the women’s ministry here and will be in touch with you for more information on registration and traveling details.

6. Oyinkan

January 20, 2017 at 9:55 pm

Really excited about the Total Woman Conference 2017. The past few years have been great and I trust that this one will be phenomenal!! Great write-up, sis

7. Teresa B.

January 20, 2017 at 2:18 pm

Antonia thanks for sharing this article and also inviting us, we are also thrilled and excited about the blessings in store ahead of us.
    We will be there in April and seeing Philadelphia for the first time too, lol.
    Is registration in process and how do I register?

8. KB.

January 20, 2017 at 1:15 pm

Count down begins too. Looking forward to another rewarding event and so ready to be connected with my tools for my next level!

9. Regina

January 20, 2017 at 1:12 pm

Yinka, I am also excited about this upcoming women’s retreat, I believe every woman needs this kind of conferences to help build up hopes and be ready for their purpose here.

10. Stephanie Washington

January 20, 2017 at 11:48 am

Tjis is indeed a beautifully inspiring piece of write up. Can I share this with my women’s ministry? What’s the cut off for registration date and payment information?
    The website doesn’t allow cart or keep shoppinh options to add group.
    We are interested in this movement and would like to sow into it.

Stephanie @ Grand Rapids

• Yets

January 24, 2017 at 12:44 pm

Hi Stephanie-
      Please do share this with your Womens ministry. We can also contact them directly If given their details. The cutoff for registration is April 23rd but if you will like to save on an individual registration you can register before Jan 31st and get $50 off your registration. For group registration please send an inquiry to info@totalwomanmovement.com. You can also add any additional questions on sowing into the group in the inquiry. Thanks for your support and we look forward to seeing you there.

11. Ms. Cynthia K.

January 20, 2017 at 11:27 am

Thanks dear, are we allowed to invite our teenage daughters? And what’s the process?
    We live in Ohio and are interested in attending the conference in Philadelphia.
    God bless.
    Cynthia

• Yets

January 24, 2017 at 12:31 pm

Hi Ms. Cynthia-
      The conference topics are geared towards all women from ages 18 and up; hence, if your daughter is 18 or older I am sure she will greatly benefit from the conference. Please note that she will also have to be registered. We look forward to seeing you there. Please visit the link below to register: http://www.totalwomanmovement.com/events-list

12. Zoe

January 20, 2017 at 11:24 am

TW Movement @Philadelphia!
    Good job in addressing the ever challenging issues women deal with, this sounds like a program worth attending and investing we.
    Keep it up!

13. D.

January 20, 2017 at 11:21 am

I am foing the victory dance already!!! I attended the Beautiful Inside Out 2 years ago!!
    I was truly blessed by all tge speakers that came, thanks for bringing this up again!
    I will be there again in April.

14. Abigail.

January 20, 2017 at 11:18 am

I am interested!! Looking forward to seeing you
    A.

15. Abeena

January 20, 2017 at 11:16 am

We all need this yearly. Thanks for sharing. I will be available for the retreat!

16. Andreas C.

January 20, 2017 at 5:25 am

How do i register for a group of women from my ministry in NY?
    Is there discount for group registration?

• Yets

January 20, 2017 at 8:44 pm

Here’s a direct link to the website to register: http://www.totalwomanmovement.com/events-list

• Yets

January 24, 2017 at 12:52 pm

Hi Andreas,
      We will love to have you at the Conference. For group registration please email info@total womanmovement.com. Look forward to seeing you all there.

17. Geraldine W.

January 20, 2017 at 5:23 am

This is a beautiful piece of writing.
    How do I register?
    Gerry

Your thoughts

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s